Accounts Payable OfficerAdelaide | Job ID 65522
- Job ID 65522
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the provision of timely and accurate accounts payable and administrative services to LAS.
- Enter invoices for approval in Doxis
- Match purchase orders to invoices, receipted by Branches
- Initiate monthly and weekly EFT payment runs
- Invoice corrections and assist with monthly closing
- Resolve vendor and Branch queries
- Enter employee expenses for weekly EFT payment run
- Monthly reconciliation of unmatched receipts
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Business Administration or Finance is essential
- Previous Accounts Payable and customer service experience is required
- High level of accuracy in both literacy and numeracy
- Superior analytical skills coupled with sound computer skills
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, great attention to detail, willing to use initiative and strive to work effectively with various people and areas of the business
How to Apply
- Paid Parental Leave | Bonus Leave | Purchase Leave | Early Access to LSL
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Training programs (Soft skills and Leadership) and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
How to apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Senior HR Business Partner
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. Liebherr-Australia reserves the right to withdraw the job advertisement earlier than the date stipulated above.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Elizabeth Popov at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.