Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician (Greater Vancouver Area)Richmond, BC | Job ID 65338
- Job ID 65338
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
This position is for skilled technician's in the Greater Vancouver Area looking to take their career to the next level with Liebherr! As a Heavy Equipment Field Technician you will be working within our earthmoving products division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction and allied services sector. Reporting to Richmond, BC Branch - Options and flexibility may exists for Technician to be dispatched from home depending on location of work in the field
- Diagnose and safely repair all of Liebherr’s Earth Moving Technology line of equipment such as Material Handlers, Tele handlers, Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Bull Dozers, Crawler Loaders
- Perform major repairs such as but not limited too; hydraulic pump replacements, hydraulic component replacement, engine replacement or engine repair(s)
- Troubleshoot mag grapple problems, machine error codes as well as SCR system error codes and repair as necessary
- Update service supervisor about job status, parts required etc.
- Complete accurate and concise warranty documentation
- Maintain tool inventory on service truck
- Assemble new machines on site as per sales when necessary
- Perform factory updates or modifications as required
- Other duties as assigned
- You possess 5+ experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician, Field experience is strongly preferred
- Provincially Recognized Heavy Equipment Certification is strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical components
- Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical drawings
- You are able to effectively communicate detailed and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work alone, unsupervised for extended periods of time
- Fully proficient with computers and Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- International training opportunities
- Challenging work opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid vacation & health and wellness days
- Generous employer RRSP matching
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.