Financial Reporting AssistantBiggleswade | Job ID 55110
- Job ID 55110
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Finance department based in Biggleswade for a Financial Reporting Assistant. The role contributes to the success and profitability of Liebherr-Great Britain and Liebherr Ireland by assisting production of accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports. Using initiative and collaboration sikills, the role will ensure that the function achieves its objectives whilst maintaining a service to both internal and external customers and working within the framework for regulatory compliance, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork
• Assist the financial reporting team with treasury, foreign and local VAT and all Liebherr International and statutory reporting.
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis.
• Assist with ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded in line with Liebherr International policy and IFRS.
• Ensure all investments are approved in line with the internal authorisation procedure, and are reconciled to fixed asset register on a monthly basis.
• Producing and processing monthly journals, prepayments and accruals.
• Ensuring the profit and loss account is an accurate reflection of true costs by checking and verifying entries.
• Support the financial reporting team by producing material in transit (MIT) reports on a monthly basis.
• Support the financial control processes in place within the function by ensuring timely delivery of reports and requests.
• Assist with projects/ system implementation as and when required.
• Maintain a reputable reputation by ensuring that all financial matters are actioned in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
• Support other employees in the business to ensure that Liebherr achieves its targets.
• Identify any improvements to systems that are required and communicate them to Financial Management, with suggested solutions.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• A Level or equivalent
• AAT Qualification or equivalent
• Able to use own initiative
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.