Product Manager (m/f/x) Combustion EnginesBulle | Job ID 55103
- Job ID 55103
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You assume technical responsibility for all activities directly related to the product line and coordinate the cooperation with all other functions
- You check and ensure the profitability of the portfolio. Furthermore, you are responsible for the product portfolio over the entire life cycle and ensure the competitiveness or profitability of the products
- In this position you analyse the current and define the future product portfolio for our combustion engines by identifying market needs and trends
- You conduct market analysis as well as benchmarking of competitors performance and support the strategic orientation of the combustion engines business unit
- You manage variants of future and serial product, collect information and ensure the match with the market prices
- You define technical specifications and identify the needs from sales department
- You support and work in deep collaboration with sales and R&D to define the strategy and product portfolio
- You are in charge to develop our configurator, a complete and modern tool to easily answer to customer needs, and adapt it to make proper links between R&D and Sales
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering or similar with a strong focus on business economics
- You have already gained experience in product management in an international matrix organisation and have business management knowledge as well as strong entrepreneurial skills
- You possess fluent proficiency in English, good knowledge in German and French is highly desired
- You have a very good knowledge with MS Office and with an ERP system
- You are willing to do business trips
- Your personality is characterized by a high sense of responsibility, you are an open-minded, organised person with a strong team orientation and finally, you combine strategic and analytical competencies with a hands-on mentality
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email
Please note that your application can only be processed after the end of the company holidays from 16.08.2022
Many thanks for your understanding.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sina WAUSCHKUHN at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.