Machine Preparation Coordinator - EarthmovingBiggleswade | Job ID 55059
- Job ID 55059
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving Sales department based in Biggleswade for a Machine Preparation Coordinator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by providing effective and timely administration support to the Sales function of EMT. In doing so, the role, reporting to the used equipment sales manager, will ensure that maximum support is provided whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Maintain inventory details of machines and sales items and keep updated on the in-house computer system
• Raise purchase orders for all 3rd party items required for both sold machines and stock machines
• Produce action requests for all sold machines prep through the workshop
• Liaise with the workshop to ensure timely delivery of machines to customers
• Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure items will be received in good time
• Liaise with the area sales manager regarding machine prep to ensure invoicing instructions and delivery addresses are received to meet machine completion date in the workshop
• Arrange transport to deliver all new machines to site and raise relevant release notes and purchase orders to cover costs
• Arrange commissioning engineer to attend site to commission new machine
• Detail warranty and service agreements
• Release all new machines from the factory to maximise delivery potential
• Record and regularly update completion dates on internal spreadsheets
• Record ROGs for all incoming machines
• Stock check on new machines and attachments when required
• Report to the management team weekly regarding delivery targets
• To provide information to sales support as requested, such as cash flow forecast.
• Assist with all logistical operations and functions as required.
• To communicate and co-operate effectively and efficiently with customers, other departments, depots and Liebherr companies at all times.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Ability to demonstrate effective administration skills in a similar environment
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.