Software Developer (m/w/d) Computational EngineeringBiberach | Job ID 53182
- Job ID 53182
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Werk Biberach GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Maintenance and development of software tools for the structural computation of tower cranes
- User support, optimization of user interfaces
- Plausibility checks of computation results
- Supervision of automated software builds, packaging, and deployment
- Creation of a team at a foreign site (e.g., Spain or India) including technical supervision
- You have a diploma or master's degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You like solving engineering problems with self-programmed software tools.
- Experience in C/C++ or similar language
- Very good English and German language skills
- Prepared for frequent international business trips
- Open and conciliatory personality
- Goal oriented, structured, and independent mindset
- Plus: solid understanding of structural engineering
- Plus: experience with build automation (Jenkins, Azure Pipelines)
- Plus: experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Plus: high intercultural competence
As an innovative family business, we know that your ideas are our future - that's why we sustainably promote your talent and give you responsibility at an early stage. At Liebherr you have the opportunity to get to know the fascinating world of technology. You can expect exciting topics, a good working atmosphere and with Liebherr, a reliable partner at your side..
We offer you:
- A safe working place
- Fair, performance-related remuneration according to the collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry
- A good work-life balance with 30 days' holiday and flexible working hours with the option of mobile working
- Collegial cooperation and creative freedom
- Health promotion and provision - company doctor, discounts on sports and leisure activities, company pension scheme
- Social benefits of a modern company, including canteen, public transport job ticket and travel allowance
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Johannes Fuchs at: +49 (7351) 41 3332.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.