Test EngineerPerth | Job ID 39526
- Job ID 39526
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr-Australia’s Mining Division has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Perth based Test Engineer to join a cutting edge, zero emissions Joint Venture, Powertrain Unit project. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will, develop, design and implement testing protocols for heavy mining equipment. In addition to the technical aspects, you also effectively communicate and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure the project achieves its objectives.
- Research, plan, set-up, and supervise/perform tests on products, equipment, or systems
- Analyse test data and write technical reports
- Uses the data, observations, and engineering experience to draw conclusions and compare to the required specifications
- Determine root cause of failure and make recommendations for improvement
- Drive the equipment/system verification and validation process through to system certification
- Work with Key Stakeholders to review customer requirements and ensure products/systems are fit for purpose and meets requirements
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation, technical packages and test instructions
- Work independently and as a team member with other Engineers, Designers, and Joint Venture Partner key stakeholders
- Engages with vendors and internal customers to collaborate on projects and tasks
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related discipline and/or
- Two 2 years’ experience effectively designing and developing tests for heavy industrial equipment
- Flexibility to travel extensively to customer sites and internationally
- Commitment to complying with, and adhere to QA and Health and Safety guidelines
- Handles multiple assignments and priorities, while fulfilling all commitments
- Establishing and sustaining robust/effective long term relationships
How to apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Applications close COB 28th December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third parties or agencies please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Stuart Spence at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.