Marketing Specialist - ContentNewport News, VA | Job ID 38762
- Job ID 38762
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Marketing / PR / Communication
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Marketing Specialist – Content will work closely with Marketing team members, sales teams, product specialists and contracted resources to create compelling and engaging marketing content across a variety of marketing channels: digital, sales support tools, product marketing and various communications. Whether it is creating content for specialty web pages and campaigns, job stories, press releases, social media or video, the marketing specialist will support content across the Liebherr USA, Co. divisions to engage our customers and build brand awareness. Duties also include general research, clerical, and project based work.
- Assists in the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans and strategy
- Research and write marketing and communication materials including content for print and digital, website and events
- Responsible for planning of social media and display advertising campaigns
- Responsible for developing social media content and maintaining calendar
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and Implement email marketing campaigns
- Write content about industry-related topics and promote corporate content on social media platforms
- Creates concise, effective marketing communications including press and news releases, feature articles, email campaigns and corporate brochures.
- Prepares digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications
- Assist in the planning and execution of trade shows
- Assists in the content management, design, implementation and administration, systems, databases, online marketing platforms and websites
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree Required in Marketing, Communications with 2 - 4 years relevant experience in this field, experience with database / web design or similar or a combination of education and experience is highly desirable. Microsoft SharePoint content management is preferred
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 20% - 30% of the time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Copy/content development experience required
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects
- Knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint content management
- Knowledge with web design and administration
- Experience developing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Experience with database, intranet, extranet and web based applications and systems
- Experience with graphic and web design
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Wood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.