Warehouse OperativeBiggleswade | Job ID 37322
- Job ID 37322
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Warehouse department based in Bigglewade for a Warehouse Operative. This is a key role actively supporting the warehouse team to deliver outstanding customer service, efficient and profitable operations whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Processing and maintaining deliveries
• Stock replenishment
• Accurate picking of customer orders
• Stock checking
• Loading/unloading vehicles
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
Desirable to have the following:
• 3 GCSEs grade A-C (or equivalent) – including Maths and English
• Counterbalance and VNA Fork Lift experience
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.