Parts HelperKansas City, MO | Job ID 32426
- Job ID 32426
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 7/27/2021
The Parts Helper will assist the Parts Manager with parts warehouse responsibilities and assist the service department in delivering parts for service repairs, machine preparation for rentals to customers, taking customer orders and shop cleaning.
- Assist Parts Manager in the day to day operations of the parts warehouse.
- Receive inventory from suppliers and stock product.
- Ship or deliver product as required.
- Pull orders for customers and Service Techs as required.
- Conduct weekly spot inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop area.
- Assist with return parts accountability and inventory control.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and parts experience.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff and customers.
- Ability to learn and navigate Liebherr parts documentation for research.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Beatrice Bushee at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.