Software Architect (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 29585
- Job ID 29585
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Your scope of responsibility covers the definition of the embedded software strategy, mainly for our combustion engines business, in order to guarantee consistency of software interface, function allocation, maintenance and reusability across the complete ECU Portfolio
- You will define embedded software product lines in terms of scope and content as well as architecture rules and develop the documentation and corresponding guidelines within combustion engines development
- You will participate to the review of the software requirements assessing the impact on software architecture and validate the software architecture proposed by the team members
- As support for the product owner, you will be in discussions with the System Department and/or customer in order to perform requirement elicitation and review
- You possess at least 10 years of hands-on experience with C, Python or model based design for embedded software
- In addition, you have a profound knowledge of software architectures for embedded systems with the ability to anticipate industrial trends
- You are IREB certified and/or can ideally present a proven track record in the automotive area and in the role as technical lead
- You have strong team skills that connect the team across organizational boundaries to find the best solutions
- Your personality is characterized by excellent communication skills with a fine balance of listening and guiding the team
- In addition you are passionate about software as well as the heavy-duty and/or automotive industry
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 026 913 42 86.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.