Service Coordinator - Flex Schedule or Compressed Work Week AvailableLaval, QC | Job ID 29048
- Job ID 29048
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Canada
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As the Service Administrator you will have bring a high attention to detail while proactively suporting department supervisors with all administrative tasks. The department is a comprehensive portfolio of construction equipment, cargo handling solutions, port equipment, ship cranes, offshore cranes.
This position does offer opportunity for a flex or compressed work week.
- Work regularly with supervisors to ensure priority tasks are complete
- Support deparment with the WIP
- Creating work Orders, Requesting PO's from clients, Create PO's for vendors, Maintain the SMS workflow tasks
- Create invoices External and Internal,
- Suport and oversee warranty process, create and submit claims, monitor claim process
- Maintain and create, contact and mailing lists
- Ensure KPIs are acheieved
- Other duties as assigned
- High school completion or greater
- 2+ years experience in an administrative capacity
- Bilingual in both French & English is strongly preferred
- Intermediate or advance computer skills - MS Office, service reporting, time entry and metrics software
- Due diligence and promotion of a Health and Safety culture
- Ability to multi-task and remain level-headed in demanding situations
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly professional & organized
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.