Parts and Warehouse CoordinatorAuckland | Job ID 28621
- Job ID 28621
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Based at our Auckland Branch and supporting the Mobile Crane division this unique position combines the best of a Parts Interpreter role with that of a Warehouse Coordinator. In the role you will be responsible interpreting spare parts and ensuring all items in and out of the warehouse are processed on time and to Liebherr standards
- Interpreting of spare parts
- Providing Technical and Product information to customers.
- Processing spare parts orders for customers and service team
- Answer queries relating to parts and availability
- Identify and placement of spare parts orders to factory and other suppliers
- Picking, packing, and dispatching orders
- Receipting, unpacking, checking, and storing of parts
- Stock take and cycle count procedures and location reports
- Quality control of inventory including inspection and maintenance
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- General store and housekeeping duties
Skills & Experience
- Current Forklift and Drivers’ License
- Experience in a similar industry is required
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer focused.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: 02 9852 1875.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.