Parts InterpreterRedcliffe | Job ID 27034
- Job ID 27034
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor you will provide efficient and accurate parts advice, dispatch and administrative services to the Division and its customers. You will develop relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Ensure customers order and receive correct parts
- Provide technical and product information
- Identify and secure additional parts sales opportunities
- Monitor the effectiveness of parts processes including stock control and inventory
- Order stock from suppliers and maintain accurate records, files and reports
Skills & experience
- Relevant parts experience
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and sales skills including up-selling experience
- Basic understanding of technical drawing and manuals
- Extensive knowledge of mining excavators and their components.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
Liebherr-Australia has prospered for decades and intends to succeed for many more to come. We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers. If you have passion and share our commitment for safety, you should become a part of our Liebherr family.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 19thMarch 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.