Supplier Development Engineer (m/f)Jakarta | Job ID 26680
- Job ID 26680
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
To join the Operations Department from PTL (Liebherr Indonesia) and will be in charge of implementing Development and Assessment assignments at potential supplier sites and reporting to the local Managing Director, office in Djakarta.
In order to deliver results in compliance with our business objectives, you will be leading these assignments to:
- Determine potential suppliers in steel supply and steel constructions in collaboration with the purchasing and supplier quality teams from LEC and LME (Mining Equipment Factories).
- Frequent visits to suppliers in order to realize potential audits and supplier audits based on the Liebherr self-developed methods (similar to VDA 6.3)
- Follow-up the actions implemented by the suppliers as a result of audits.
- Validate pricing, costing and technical compliance to Liebherr specifications.
- Install & secure supplier quality and on-time delivery to the required level.
- Report regularly and managing feedback to internal customers and stakeholders
- Enhance supplier relationships by supporting them in building and delivering continuous improvement plans and/or roadmaps.
You will use a variety of Liebherr and Industry standardized tools and methods.
Position Specific Competencies
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject area.
- Solid experience preferably in one or more of the following areas: Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Management or Manufacturing.
- Experience in the earthmoving, mining field of work or in heavy construction industry would be an asset.
We are looking for recognized experts in the following areas with proven operational experiences:
- Practical problem solving
- Capacity assessments
- Industrial capability, maturity assessments and cost effectiveness
- Project management skills
- Transfers of Work between Production sites and/or to other countries
- Core soft skills and values include:
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably in shop floor areas and in executive meetings
- Negotiation level in Indonesian and English mandatory
- Proficiency in other languages would be an asset
- Respect, agility, goal and cost oriented, courage and trust
- faithful, engaged and pugnacious
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to be a positive, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Education and Experience
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in quality management or related field.
- Any experience in similar position, would be an added value (ideally +5 years).
As a foreign language for this position, fluent in English is essential (speaking / writing).
- Additional language such as German or French is an additional advantage.
- At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance.