Quality Assurance OfficerAdelaide | Job ID 26002
- Job ID 26002
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the team?
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Quality and working in a talented dynamic team, this role is primarily responsible for; the provision of effective, practical and hands-on; product and process, quality assurance, control and improvement support to Adelaide and national operational areas and suppliers. In addition, this role supports the effective operations of the ISO9001 quality management system and assists the Quality Manager to drive the Division’s continuous improvement program.
- Conduct audits and provide constructive feedback to key stakeholders
- Develop and deliver QA initiatives and educate accordingly.
- Interpret and apply industry standards, specifications and customer requirements.
- Analyse and interpret data and produce reports including facilitating effective closure of non-conformances
- Analyse, interpret, control and communicate technical information.
- Facilitate and develop robust methods to manage risk and implement affective corrective action.
- Support Liebherr Mining operations nationally with quality and technical standards.
- Support development of effective quality systems, to ensure customer and business expectations are achieved through practical application of ISO9001,MDG 15/14 and corporate standards.
- Manage QA records
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in ISO9001 quality management is essential
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineer | Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Quality Assurance Auditor highly regarded
- Advanced MS Office computer literacy and proficiency
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior Human Resources Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.