Sales and Marketing AdministratorJakarta | Job ID 25941
- Job ID 25941
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
We are looking for a qualified Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our sales & marketing team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of all administration process in sales & marketing department including for internal, affiliate and external.
Experienced person would be a benefit and newly university graduated we considered as well.
- Process orders & quotations through CRM system.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Develop monthly sales reports (CRM).
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
- Fully involve to plan and prepare application focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters and merchandise.
- Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by the Sales Manager.
- Fully responsible on the daily administration of Sales & Marketing Department.
- Assist with the maintenance of the CRM system and reporting.
- Maintain up to date archives of all marketing files.
- Assist with content management upkeep including shared drives and content libraries.
- Plan and implement social media and social proof campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Research relevant sources for content, such as scientific publications, industry media and social media outlets aside to internal content.
- Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the social media and internal news platform.
- Carry out other related tasks as required.
Position Specific Competencies:
- Strong work experience in Sales administration or Marketing administration
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- A background in creating marketing, promotional or educational content would be an advantage.
- Capability on verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
- Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to be a positive, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Education adn Experince
- must have a strong capability on MS Office and preferably given to candidate with experiences on Sales & Marketing Administration
- University degree such as a master bachelor, marketing administration, executive administration, sales management.
Graduated from above specialty with working experience in the sales & marketing and would be an added value if in the following activities; mining companies, mining equipment suppliers or earthmoving equipment suppliers.
- As a foreign language for this position, good command in English is essential.
- Additional language such as Germany or French is an advantage.
- This position will be Jakarta based with regular traveling required to Balikpapan to our main operation center or other places in Indonesia if required.
- There are requirements to travel in Indonesia as well may require overseas short trips, for this position has to have the freedom to travel without restrictions.
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance