Field Service TechnicianAuckland | Job ID 24988
- Job ID 24988
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry Aug 17, 2020
About the role
Due to an increase in work and with future driving the need to expand our workforce, the Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician. The role reports to the National Service Manager in Australia is supervised by our NZ based Senior Technician and will be responsible for both workshop and field service work to existing and new clients across Auckland, surrounding areas and across New Zealand.
- Carry out routine service, maintenance and repairs on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- Be willing to learn and engage with the Liebherr Mobile Crane product, including travel for training in Australia and Germany.
Skills & experience
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- Experience with mobile cranes
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 31 October 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.