Crane Workshop AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 19571
- Job ID 19571
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Mobile Cranes Workshop department based in Biggleswade for a Workshop Administrator, Mobile Cranes. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by providing a professional and competent management for the crane activities within the Biggleswade workshop whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- To assist the Workshop Manager with the day-to-day management of all the activities in the Biggleswade workshop associated with mobile and crawler cranes, and concrete pump and truck mixers engineers.
- To open jobs and arrange for any requested / required parts via Parts department.
- Source and order requested tooling and authorised by Workshop Manager.
- Monitor and order PPE for the Mobile Crane and Mixer Bay workshops.
- Ensure parts ordered are delivered to the allocated job location.
- To complete personnel registers as required and requested
- Ensure sub-contractors / suppliers onsite have been inducted as required for workshop projects
- To liaise with other company departments to ensure that the company activities are properly integrated with the workshop.
- To participate with the effective processing of warranty claims.
- Monitor the WIP and assist the administration team to close jobs in a timely manner
- Monitor and process the workshop ‘Oil monitoring’ system and order fluids as required
- Review workshop engineer timesheets and JSSA’s to ensure complete and ready for processing
- To provide support to the Workshop Manager and their direct reports within the workshop at all times.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.