Business Analyst - ERP Systems - AdelaideAdelaide | Job ID 19565
- Job ID 19565
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Information technology
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Based at the Head Office in Para Hills West, the IT Department are seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for the provision of timely and efficient ERP systems support services, system development and implementation across Liebherr Australia.
Reporting to the Business Process Manager you will demonstrate the ability to problem solve and strive for continuous improvement, with a capability to work collaboratively with all teams, departments, branches and management across the business.
Key Criteria includes
- ERP Finance system support (e.g. BaaN)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the functionality of the ERP system
- Contribute to the Project Team for implementation of additional ERP modules, software implementations / integrations or major process changes
- Provide strong systems and functional support to stakeholders
- Preparation of relevant proposals, reports, analysis and system requirements
- Train end-users on utilisation and operation of ERP systems
It is preferred that you have qualifications in Information Technology (advanced Diploma) with specialised certifications in relevant disciplines and systems.Strong skills in problem solving, analysis, and communication with a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to implement change are also essential for success in this role. Occasional interstate travel will be required to provide user training.
A generous salary is on offer, applicable with experience and qualifications, to be negotiated with the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below. Margy BayerHuman Resources Advisor
Applications Close 1stMarch 2020
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.