Mechanical Fitter - MackayMackay | Job ID 19473
- Job ID 19473
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to increased growth, Liebherr-Mackay are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter to be based at Byerwen Mine Site working an even time rotating dayshift/nightshift roster.
Reporting directly to the Customer Support Manager, these roles will be responsible for supporting Liebherr equipment on-site, specifically a large hydraulic excavator fleet. We are looking to appoint responsible and proactive employees who are capable of working independently in the field.
We are looking for
• Motivated and hands on tradespersons eager to leverage the Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
• Excellent communicators with the ability to develop relationships and build trust within teams
• Competent tradespersons who have the ability to work competently under pressure with a high attention to detail
You must have
• An Australian Trade Qualification
• Experience with heavy machinery, preferably Liebherr hydraulic excavators
• Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
• A commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
• A current Drivers Licence is essential
In return, Liebherr-Australia provides their employees with a great range of benefits including an attractive salary and conditions, OEM training, supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
All internal applicants are welcome to apply via the link below.
Applications Close: Sunday 23rd February 2020
No third parties or agencies please.