Sales AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 19391
- Job ID 19391
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Tower Crane department based in Biggleswade for a Sales Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by providing effective and timely administration support to the sales function of LBC. In doing so, the role, reporting to the Sales & Service Manager Tower Cranes, will ensure that maximum support is provided so as to enable the department to achieve it’s KPI’s and objectives whilst maintaining a service to both internal and external customers. Ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Enters sales and purchase orders into Baan
- Produce quotations, orders and invoices for new and used equipment.
- Accurately maintains records of the rental fleet, produces rental documentation and ensures timely invoicing of rentals
- Effectively manages the administrative processes to include but not limited to transport and logistics, hire agreements, payments, third party orders, travel bookings, customer correspondence, sales team requests, updating of deal cards, liaison with other departments meetings and marketing.
- Manages and updates new and used equipment order book.
- Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
- Maintains a relationship with LBC so as to be able to work effectively.
- Works with the customer in mind and contributes towards ideas and initiatives that drive the improvement of both internal and external relationships.
- Constructs effective correspondence for both customers and suppliers.
- Plans and organises marketing activity, including exhibitions, and customer events.
- Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
- Recognises the need and takes the initiative to provide back up support to the sales team as and when required.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Experience of working in a similar role and / or industry
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.