Service Sales ManagerGatwick | Job ID 18999
- Job ID 18999
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Transportation department based in Gatwick for a Service Sales Manager. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd and Liebherr Transportation GmbH by providing a professional and competent Service Sales Management presence to the Gatwick Operations Depot, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers based in UK (and Scandinavia (FIN, N, S)) comprising car builders, operators, maintenance and rolling stock leasing companies
- Promote the Liebherr product range and Service to prospective and existing customers
- Capture needs of key customers, both in terms of the technical requirements and potential market opportunities
- Feedback opportunities to the Liebherr senior management and support development of technical and commercial solutions to meet the market opportunity
- Participate in development of business plans and proposals with the Technical Team and UK Divisional Director.
- Work closely with the local service team to ensure ability to deliver is consider during the proposal stage
- Supply & maintain proposals generated, and track sales leads
- Attend industry events such as relevant trade shows and similar. Where appropriate assist in organizing company presence at such events.
- Closely harmonise with the company’s engineers and marketing specialists, primarily based at the headquarters in Vienna, to ensure the team is made aware of latest trends in the market. This could include; new legislation or specification effecting technology, actions by competitors which change the market or indeed simply preference of key customers
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner
- Experience in the railway industry is an asset
- Knowledge on HVAC products advantageous
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.