Site Support Fitters - PerthRedcliffe | Job ID 18955
- Job ID 18955
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
An exciting opportunity has become available for motivated Site Support Fitters based at Solomon and Christmas Creek Mine sites. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers. In addition, the Site Support Fitters are responsible for the effective management of customer relationships at site level. These roles are based on a 2/1 roster.
- Responsible for providing safe, effective and timely product and technical support services and advice to the division’s customers
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the customer at site level
- Effective management and monitoring of on-site Liebherr equipment with particular focus on recommending corrective remedies to sustain/improve equipment condition and performance
- Reporting significant or recurring maintenance events that have the potential to result in significant production delays or avoidable high costs
- Ability to work “hands on” and assist with general maintenance/servicing, conducting machine diagnostic and condition evaluations and the removal repair and installation of Liebherr equipment components and modules
- Willing and able to providing mentoring and upskilling of fellow employees
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Previous OEM experience with Dozers or related heavy industries
- Extensive technical knowledge of Mining equipment will be highly advantageous
- Current driver’s licence (C class minimum), High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP and WAH
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the customer’s team
Earning potential of $170,000 plus (excluding super)10% superannuation5 weeks annual leave
To submit your application for this role, please apply via the link below.
Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close Friday, 28 February 2020
No third parties or agencies please.