Intern- PurchasingNewport News, VA | Job ID 15921
- Job ID 15921
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract
Liebherr USA's Purchasing Department is seeking an intern for a six month assignment. The details of the assignment are as follows:
- Identify and compile a complete listing of all contract types in place within the nine operating divisions.
- Trace and collect information and locations of all contracts, and organize & store in one central location
- Create database of all contracts to include all terms and conditions, to ensure central point of contract management.
- Bachelor's Degree or substantial completion of Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, IT or related field.
- MS Office proficiency a must to include experience with: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access or similar.
- SharePoint experience preferred.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment and competitive salary. All interested applicants must apply online atwww.liebherr.com/careers.