External Logistics InternNewport News, VA | Job ID 15802
- Job ID 15802
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Intern performs basic functions to support the coordination of conventional and exceptional transports associated with Liebherr-Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Work with the External Logistics staff on projects outlined in the individual intern training plan.
- Works independently and as a team member with team members on ad hoc projects.
- Current active student in good standing enrolled and attending at least the second year in an accredited educational institution, working on a Bachelor’s degree in logistics or related field of study.
- Strong math aptitude in addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, and percentages.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and email.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to work accurately with numbers.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.