Senior Field HR Business PartnerBurlington | Job ID 15796
- Job ID 15796
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Human resources
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Senior Field HR Business Partner acts as an internal consultant and active resource for the leadership and their teams, based on the unique needs of each business unit and branch. Providing proactive HR consulting services in all areas of talent acquisition, talent management, Employee Relations, performance management, as well as Employee Engagement and employee and leadership development. Additionally this includes the identification and resolution of critical issues for the client groups and the implementation of HR practices that align to global HR strategic objectives.
Working hours are 40 hours per week with regular monthly travel across Canada to all our branches
• Facilitates collaborative problem-solving strategy implementation across Liebherr Canada• Remains highly visible at all times as the first point of contact for all HR-related matters for all 9 Canadian branches• Liaise with the HR Operations team on policy and procedures development• Supports Liebherr International with all in country roll out of new HR initiatives• Provides HR expertise at all stages of the employee life cycle to internal stakeholders• Provides guidance and advice to the business for any legal, employment issues and labor laws interpretations• Facilitates new hires onboarding, departures, transfers, and absence management with payroll and conducts exit interviews.• Maintains positive working relationships with the collective bargaining agent, assisting managers with resolutions to grievances and attends labor-management committee meetings as required• Develop, communicate and train employees on employment policies, procedures and programs
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent in experience; CHRP designation an asset
• Related experience in the Heavy Equipment/Construction industry desirable
• Min. 8 years of HR Generalist experience , with both tactical and strategic responsibilities• Advanced knowledge of Canadian Provincial Employment legislations and Alberta Labor laws
• Bilingual French/English highly desirable• Leadership, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence with tact and diplomacy at all level of the organization• Strong business acumen and understanding to allow appropriate partnership with client groups.• Strong ability to effectively perform in a complex, high change environment while being a positive steward for the business.• Strong verbal and written communication skills• Highly developed critical thinking, coaching abilities, conflict management, and problem-solving skills• Training of systems, policies, leadership development• Discretion with confidential, private and sensitive information and data• Experience working with HRM systems (Ceridian Dayforce and SAP SuccessFactors highly desirable) and advanced MS Office functions
• Willing and able to travel 25-50% of time across Canada