Android Mobile Applications Developer (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 15679
- Job ID 15679
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Why do we need you?
With our focus switching to digital products, our mobile applications team is growing quickly and we are looking for passionate and motivated developers (m/f/d) who can help us create top class apps. As a Mobile App developer (m/f/d) at Liebherr, you will be in charge of deciding architecture topics, developing code and ensuring that our product has the best quality. You will share the product ownership and your passion for software development with others at Liebherr. You will join our agile tech squads and work in close collaboration with other developers (m/f/d), UX (m/f/d), testers (m/f/d) and product owners (m/f/d) to understand and develop new features.
What you will do
- Develop mobile applications together with other team members
- Support App Stores releases and upgrades
- Collaborate with backend team to develop the best APIs
- Coordinate external developers (m/f/d) when necessary
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers (m/f/d) and work on bugs
- Continuously work to improve the Agile development process
What we believe will help you excel in this role:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related area
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development
- You have at least 3 years of experience with mobile application development in native environments
- You can demonstrate experience with backend communication
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You can speak, understand, read and write in English fluently
- It’s a bonus, if you can demonstrate experience with Kotlin programming language
What’s in it for you?
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Please only apply online.