Field Service TechnicianSydney | Job ID 15547
- Job ID 15547
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As the customer base continues to grow and expand throughout Australia, Liebherr Maritime Cranes Division is seeking an experienced and motivated Field Service Technician to be mobile based in Erskine Park. Reporting to the Technical Manager and part of a national team this role is responsible for Field Service works throughout metropolitan Sydney and regional NSW.
The ideal candidate will be electrical trade qualified with previous experience working with Maritime Cranes; however, more crucial is someone who is keen to get involved in the hands-on aspects of working with electrically and mechanically motivated cranes.
- Diagnostics & troubleshooting of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems
- Diagnose faults, inspect and test electrical and instrumentation systems and components
- Repair/replace electrical and instrumentation components and equipment in a timely fashion to minimise downtime of plant
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Routine maintenance, repairs and component replacements
- Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Trade qualification in a relevant field – Electrical trade and High Voltage Switching Operation Qualification will be highly advantageous
- Extensive experience working on Liebherr Maritime Cranes and related equipment
- Good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems (theory and practical)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to fault find and rectify electrical faults
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas as required
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, OEM training facilitated at our European factory and service vehicle are on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this exciting role, please apply via the link below:
Senior HR Advisor
Application close 25th October 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE