National Account Support RepresentativeNewport News, VA | Job ID 15007
- Job ID 15007
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
The National Account Support Representative is trained and appointed by Liebherr to work with the National Account Support Manager to coordinate national accounts in all service, warranty, and parts related matters. The National Account Support Representative will provide assistance to the assigned national accounts in procedures such as machine delivery, inspection, maintenance, service and repair, parts, warranty claims and maintenance training of National Account service personnel.
- Serves as a point of contact for assigned national account customers in all product support related matters.
- Travels on a weekly basis to assigned national account locations within the USA; organizing and prioritizing visits with minimum 4 weeks advance schedule.
- Performs training in regard to operator familiarization, pre-start inspections, and periodic machine inspections.
- Coordinates with servicing dealer for testing and commissioning of various models of industrial and earthmoving equipment.
- Performs complete machine inspections for overhaul or trade in consideration
- Communicates through Senior Manager, Technical Support the servicing dealer and requests for DSR support.
- Examines and evaluates warranty claims upon request of the national accounts as well as Liebherr, particularly in regard to defective major components.
- Coordinates and follows-up on necessary field modifications to national account machines.
- Submits reports weekly that clearly explain daily activities.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma or equivalent and five (5) to seven (7) years of demonstrated experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 70% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Possesses advanced mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry.
- Proficient in using Microsoft programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and be able to generate and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
- Has basic knowledge in DC and AC electric circuits.
- Has extended understanding of engines, hydraulic pumps and motors and other mechanical components.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, hydraulic and electric system schematics.
- Able to operate mechanical and electric test equipment.
- Able to conduct maintenance training schools for customers.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work.
- Takes steps to correct mistakes, and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.