Regional Sales Support Manager - North AmericaNewport News, VA | Job ID 14832
- Job ID 14832
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 3/13/2019
The Regional Sales Support Manager is a factory based position with overall responsibility of supporting the sales function of Liebherr sales personnel or local dealers in their region of responsibility.
- Provide support documentation, calculation(s) and technical data
- Clarify/explain technical details as required.
- Coordinate and follow-up with factory in-house departments as required.
- Collect and distribute mining equipment key performance data
- Provide mining equipment availability / slots
- Raise intercompany (LIAS) quotations as required
- When required, raise and follow-up detailed delivery planning
- Ensure that purchase orders (LIAS) are correct in terms of agreed specification, pricing, delivery and other terms if applicable.
- Provide Life Cycle and O&O cost calculation
- Clearly communicate (on factory level) and follow-up promised/guaranteed delivery dates and take initiative in case of delays
- Clarify specific customer requirements and understand the different phases of the sales cycle to show value in Liebherr’s offerings to customers.
- Provide factory visits to end customers as requested by LH Affiliate / and/or dealers including presentations
- Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information, and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization
- Ensure that product specification is in accordance with the application
- Provide all necessary data to Sales Admin for invoicing purpose
- Make sure that LIAS offers will be established by affiliate
- Ensure that projects, accounts, opportunities, contacts, activities are captured in CRM
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with affiliates
- Represents company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products in their region of responsibility.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
- Understands how individual and department goals align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self follow established safety procedures.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a degree in a related technical area (i.e. Mechanical Engineering or Mining Engineering) or a degree in Business Administration; 8 years of experience the mining equipment industry; and at least 3 years in a Sales and/or Sales Support role in the mining equipment industry.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, schematics, part drawings, assembly drawings, component / system specifications and governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Proven ability to develop and foster a team environment
- Possesses excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multiple task and appropriately prioritize in high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing a collaborative environment with internal and external customers to attain/maintain world-class customer service.
- Ability to listen to all points of view and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Travel to customer or supplier sites internationally up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that a includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary. Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com