Spare Parts AdministratorKillarney | Job ID 10262
- Job ID 10262
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Spare Parts AdministratorLocation:KillarneyReporting To:Spare Parts Manager___________________________________________________________________________Liebherr have been manufacturing cranes in their Killarney facility since 1958 and today Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd. designs, manufactures and installs a complete range of rail-mounted ship-to-shore cranes, container stacking cranes, rubber tyre gantry cranes and straddle carriers. Liebherr started manufacturing gantry container cranes and ship to shore cranes in 1967. In 1972, Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd. was formed and is now responsible within the Liebherr Group for the worldwide marketing, design, manufacture, delivery, erection and servicing of rail mounted quayside container cranes and container stacking cranes.
The RoleReporting to the Spare Parts Manager, the Spare Parts Administrator will be responsible for preparing and issuing shipping documents for the delivery of our spare parts to existing customers worldwide along with providing administrative support to the Spare Parts Team.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, working well independently and in a team environment. You will be a self- starter, able to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
Key Elements of the Role
- Liaising with customers responding to queries and following up on outstanding payments
- General office duties including word processing and filing
- Documentation control within the department
- Cross reference parts lists with customer quotations for accuracy
- Entering quotations and updating orders on our ‘BAAN’ ERP system
- Preparing and issuing all relevant dispatch documents including packing lists, invoices, import and export documentation
- Dispatch of parts via Courier/Freight Forwarder
- Following up on progress of spare part orders, providing any additional information required by customs and/or couriers
- Compiling and presenting ad-hoc reports and key metrics
- Undertaking projects and contributing to continuous improvement activities as required
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- A third level degree qualification, or trade, in a relevant discipline (Engineering is preferred)
- Manufacturing background is desirable. One to two years’ experience in a similar role
- Service minded, customer focused and a team player. Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages: Word, Powerpoint, Excel. Good working knowledge of Baan is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to work well under pressure
Competitive salary, pension scheme, training & development, subsidized canteen, Fitbit and retailer discounts, sports & social club, travel opportunities, cycle to work scheme, discounts with Liebherr Hotels and if that's not enough we offer Flexi time and an early finish on a Friday!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Brid Fallon at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.