Plastics molding engineer
Plastics molding engineers work in the manufacture of plastic products.
They prepare raw materials and semi-finished products, operate machines and production facilities, monitor the manufacturing process, check the finished products and, where necessary, rectify production deficiencies. Other important tasks are quality control and environmental protection (e.g. recycling of waste material and plastic residue).
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €619,36 in Telfs, Nenzing and Bischofshofen and €853,08 in Lienz.
Interests and talents
- You enjoy working with plastics.
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You work happily in a team.
- You adopt a precise, focused and systematic approach to your work.
- Manual dexterity is one of your strengths.
- You are flexible and enjoy organizing.
Liebherr-Hausgeräte Lienz GmbH
- Phone+43 50809 21-322