Project SupervisorSingleton | Job ID 26041
- Job ID 26041
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Liebherr NSW is currently seeking a customer focussed, technically minded and motivated Project Supervisor. This role will be responsible for planning and managing scheduled shut downs, new machine assemblies, machine fit-outs and other projects to ensure that they are delivered on-time, on-budget and to the highest safety and quality standards. The successful candidate will have exceptional organisation skills, high standards of customer service and excellent product knowledge.
- Plan and manage projects inc. labour and resources
- Report on build milestones and overall progress
- Act as point-of-call with customer regarding projects
- Schedule works and related resources
- Manage safety and quality systems related to projects
- Local Option process frame work
- Technical support as required
Skills & experience
- Qualified HV Electrician, HD Fitter or equivalent
- Mobile plant build experience
- Proven track record completing work with a focus on standards and processes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Projects
- Sound technical knowledge of Liebherr hydraulic and electrical systems
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety and quality guidelines
- Willingness to complete paid overtime while undertaking works on site
- Current Drivers’ Licence
- Able to travel to mine sites across NSW with limited notice
CultureOur employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and InclusionDiversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications close COB 29 January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.