EIR 3856 - Service Administrator - VIC (LAC)Melbourne | Job ID 19335
- Job ID 19335
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia Mobile Crane Division is seeking an experienced, professional and customer focussed Administrator to join our Melbourne branch located in Dandenong. Reporting to the National Service Manager this is a varied role that is responsible for reception, service and sales administration, to maintain and enhance customer service for the Mobile Crane and Earthmoving Divisions based at the branch.
We are looking for a customer-orientated individual with strong communication skills, great attention to detail and a desire to drive high quality standards.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Working with customers and technicians to schedule workshop and field servicing
- Organizing travel for technicians and sales team members
- Producing customer invoices
- Timesheet administration
- Preparing quotations for service work
- Assisting WIP management and monthly reporting
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable duties for the branch, and
- Assisting the Sales Manager with administrative tasks
The key for success in this role will be your previous experience working in a service department, coupled with proven sales administration experience. Exposure to purchasing management and / or warranty will be a definite advantage.
Initial training for the role will be conducted at our Sydney Head Office with further training on the job at the branch. An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation and on-site car parking is on offer to the successful applicant.
Please submit your application for this role via the link below.
Any enquiries please direct to:
Rachel Davidsen, Senior HR Advisor
Applications Close 23rd February 2020
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE