Workshop TechnicianSydney | Job ID 18720
- Job ID 18720
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to an increase in work and with future plans driving the need to expand our workforce, the Mobile Crane Division of Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a professional and experienced Mobile Crane Workshop Technician. The role is based at our Sydney branch located in Erskine Park and reports to our local Workshop Manager for the day to day operation.
- Carry out routine service and maintenance on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out repairs on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out concise and methodical diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- Experience with mobile cranes
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas when required
A salary range from AU$75,000 to AU$80,000 plus excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, interstate and international travel, world-class OEM training and more is on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close 24 february 2020
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.