BTS Electrotechnique (electronics technician for production engineering)
The course teaches specialists how to plan, set-up, use and maintain electrical facilities. Graduates acquire a BTS certificate in electrotechnology.
Electrical facilities are becoming increasingly more complex owing to the development of information technology and electronics. This means that, in places, they incorporate the use of hydraulic, pneumatic, optical and other processes. The training has a broad spectrum and conveys the fundamental knowledge in all of these areas.
At a glance
Period of training: 2 years
What we expect from you
- You are looking for variety in your work.
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- Manual dexterity is one of your strengths.
- You are particularly interested in electrotechnology.
- Accuracy is important to you.
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 (0)3 69 49 26 45
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 89 21 39 12
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2
- Phone+33 05 67 73 24 00