Industrial clerks work in various commercial areas and assume qualified office-related, administrative and organizational responsibilities from initiating orders to customer service.
Included in the range of tasks are collecting and processing data for higher corporate decisions.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €738,78 in Bischofshofen.
Interests and talents
- You have an interest in matters relating to business economics.
- You have good written and spoken skills.
- Using a PC easily is one of your strengths.
- Optimal results in your work are important to you.
- The have negotiating skills and are outgoing.
Liebherr-Werk Bischofshofen GmbH
- Phone+43 50809 11-206