Special design ship cranes
With profound expertise in the design and manufacture of ship cranes, Liebherr is able to meet the special needs of customers. In close consultation we develop tailor-made crane installations, which meet the individual requirements profile.
CCB gantry crane on a reefer vessel
Particularly fast crane for handling perishable goods.
Liebherr CBW-F custom-built
Deployed on a floating dock belonging to the German armed forces..
Liebherr CBW-F deployed on a dredger
Special crane design on a Liebherr gantry.
Liebherr CBW-F on a dredger
Special crane with particularly short minimum working radius thanks to an arched boom.
Thanks to the specially developed C-design the Liebherr CCB crane weighs considerably less than other conventional gantry crane solutions for transport vessels.
- High speed due to C-form (up to 50 containers per hour)
- High reliability through two independent hydraulic power packs
- Maximum ship stability thanks to low construction height
Liebherr can draw on years of experience in the design of dredger cranes in order to develop suitable and appropriate products to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Arched booms facilitate a larger working area on the deck
- Mounted on a travelling gantry, the working range is extended to cover the whole length of the deck
- Very short rope lengths minimize swing and wear