Business Service Process ManagerGillette, WY | Job ID 39341
- Job ID 39341
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
This position's key objective is to provide effective deployment, implementation and control of the Mining Service Processes Systems across Liebherr affiliate's Mining Division.This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ensure effective deployment and implementation of MIN service processes
- Key contact of MIN Service Processes and system support team
- Plan, implement, and monitor progress of new projects and system functionalities
- Insure the set-up of the MIN recommended reports and KPIs to monitor processes
- Implement and monitor training plan for the process stakeholders in the organization and support internally in case of personnel changes or leaves of absence
- Identify problems that affect the quality of products and services
- Develop process for improvement of the organization’s policies and processes
- Centralize the local users’ processes and system queries and liaise with the MIN Service Processes and Systems support team.
- Lead and facilitate Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) projects
- Service Excellence Facilitator for each of the Parts, Warehouse and Customer Service audits
- Facilitate and Implement “True Lean” practices throughout the Customer Service organization
- Work in Coordination with Service, Parts, Remanufacturing and Controlling / Finance departments regarding processes
- Attend management meetings and submit relevant reports and analysis
- Analyzes current business processes and develops, tests and implements new systems to improve efficiency, profitability and performance.
- Solves process-related challenges and achieves the organization’s long-term business goals.
- Identifies and eliminates defects in the business process and improves quality in service delivery.
- Collects and analyzes data to research business processes and monitors changing market conditions.
- Manages Direct Reports
- Responsible for the overall direction and coordination of Business Processes for Customer Service and Parts.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- A Bachelor's or Technical degree with 3 years of related experience or a combination of education and experience equivalent to 5 or more years.
- 5 years’ experience with ERP/CMMS/Reporting system for heavy duty equipment / industry.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to maintain a valid passport
- Ability to understand customer service requirements
- Ability to analyze data from the ERP/CMMS system in order to develop strategies
- Experience with ERP/CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System)
- Ability to process mapping and identifying improvements
- Ability to plan and allocate resources
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Access, Excel, Word and Internet software.
- This position is remote work eligible.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Farinas at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.