Heavy Equipment Demonstrator, Earth MovingBurlington, ON | Job ID 39061
- Job ID 39061
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Do you have a passion for operating heavy equipment? Have a natural mechanical aptitude? Love educating others? Join us as Liebherr Canada’s next Earth Moving Equipment Demonstrator!
This position is responsible for effective and educational demonstration of Liebherr Earth Moving Machinery primarily at customer sites, specifically wheel loaders, dozers, material handlers and excavators.
*Please note this position requires regular travel*
- Provide equipment demonstrations, education and instructional information on the proper operation and application of equipment, to customers, as required and assigned by the Sales Department
- Analysis of machine operation upon delivery or at the request of the customer
- Review of operations manuals and materials in relation to the equipment demonstration
- Remain current on technical features of equipment, as required
- Document up-to-date status reports of all demonstrations performed and related assignments including maintaining accurate working records for labour and time tracking
- Act as a resource to customers after demonstration and/or education to provide information on the consistency and continuity in proper operation, application and maintenance of the machines
- Work with the sales department for hands on training of machinery
- 5+ years experience as a heavy equipment operator
- Previous related experience working as a heavy equipment demonstrator a definite asset
- Experience and working knowledge of equipment used in earth moving/construction including ditch work, water & sewer lines and/or quarries/rock breaking/demolition
- Demonstrated ability to instruct on the proper operation of heavy equipment
- Proficient computer skills, using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Customer centric with an ability to build and maintain professional, positive customer relationships
- Sense of urgency and demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to workplace health and safety
- Valid driver’s license
Liebherr Canada is committing to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.