Mobile Crane TechncianSydney | Job ID 21281
- Job ID 21281
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Liebherr-Australia’s Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician to be based at our Dandenong, Melbourne Facility. Reporting to the National Service Manager and supervised by the VIC based Leading Hand for VIC and TAS, this is a Workshop Service Technician role.
- Diagnose and repair faults on electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic components
- Carry out preventative maintenance and servicing
- Examination of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Request required spare parts
- Operate workshop equipment including relevant lifting equipment
- Preparation of detailed service reports
Skills & experience
- Mobile Crane maintenance experience
- A relevant, recognised Trade qualification
- CAN Bus experience highly regarded
- Current drivers licence
- High Risk licences, forklift, EWP, Basic rigging, Overhead Crane
- Working at Heights certificate
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 16 August 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
No agencies or third parties please.