Commissioning Engineer 2019_032_LCCKillarney | Job ID 18370
- Job ID 18370
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects associated with the Commissioning of products manufactured by Liebherr Container Cranes. The cranes manufactured have high capital value and include electrical equipment for H.V distribution, PLC’s, controller drives and IT technology. This challenging role will require a self-motivated individual with knowledge and ability across the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic engineering disciplines. Selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience. This role will require regular travel overseas.
- Acting as company representative when on site as a member or lead of the site/commissioning team.
- Liaise with design, production, service and Installation departments
- Commissioning of cranes in-house and after installation on site
- Commissioning, testing and handover of the equipment.
- Testing and completion of handover documentation and formalities on project completion
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion
- Commissioning work to include :
- Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems
- Calibration of Variable Speed Inverter drives up to 1Mw
- Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
- Training of Customer personnel both on site and in house.
- Handover and performance testing of completed machines
- Verification of machine reliability and performance.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems.
- Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with industrial automation and drive systems.
Competitive salary, pension scheme, training & development, subsidized canteen, Fitbit and retailer discounts, sports & social club, travel opportunities, cycle to work scheme, discounts with Liebherr Hotels and if that's not enough we offer Flexi time and an early finish on a Friday!
Please note, we are only accepting direct applications and are not currently accepting applications through agencies.