Data Privacy Statement
We, Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH, Hans-Liebherr-Straße 45, 88400 Biberach/Riss, Germany (hereinafter referred to as "Liebherr"), are pleased to welcome you to our website https://www.liebherr.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Liebherr Website") and that you have shown an interest in the Liebherr Group.
We place great value on the protection and security of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Data"). It is therefore important that we inform you what data we collect while you are using the Liebherr Website, how we use that data and what rights you have in relation to your data.
Please take the time to read this Data Privacy Statement.
I. Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
The body responsible for processing your personal data is
Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH
88400 Biberach/Riß, Germany
Tel.: +49 7351 41-0
Fax: +49 7351 41-2225
II. Who is Liebherr's data protection officer?
Mr Sinan Sen
Liebherr-IT Services GmbH
Oberopfingen, St. Vitus 1
88457 Kirchdorf an der Iller, Germany
III. What data do we collect, for what purpose do we collect it and on what legal basis?
Data is information with which we can establish a direct or indirect connection to you as an individual, such as your first name, last name, gender, address, telephone number, date of birth or e-mail address.
When you visit the Liebherr Website, your Internet browser transmits in particular the following data to our web server, which we store in log files:
- The date of access
- The time of access
- The URL of the linking website
- The files accessed
- The volume of data transferred
- The browser type and version
- The operating system
- The domain name of your Internet access provider
- The IP address
We process that data
- 1. to be able to identify, understand and put a stop to cases of misuse of the Liebherr Website and thereby guarantee data security on our web servers, and
- 2. to meet legal obligations and/or preserve legal rights, in particular to be able to comply with surrender claims of security authorities on the basis of corresponding national and international laws or other provisions.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6(1)(f) ("for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by" Liebherr) and Art. 6(1)(c) ("for compliance with a legal obligation") of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
IV. To whom do we transmit your data and for what purposes?
To provide the Liebherr Website, we draw on the support of service providers with whom we may need to share your data so they can complete the tasks we have assigned to them. The service providers are authorized to process the data only in the framework specified by us and have undertaken to erase the data after fulfilling the service contract or purpose.
V. Is my data processed outside of the European Union?
No. We process your data only within the legally permissible framework within the European Union on servers in Germany.
VI. When will you erase my data?
Your data is erased when storage for the purposes described in this Data Privacy Statement is not longer necessary and legal provisions do not prescribe a longer retention period.
We take technical and organizational security measures to guarantee that our users' data is protected against loss, inaccurate changes or unauthorized third-party access. In any case, only authorized persons on our part have access to your data and only to the extent necessary for the purposes mentioned above. All data transfer is encrypted.
Third-party content, such as YouTube videos, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites may be integrated into the Liebherr Website. This always requires the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as "third-party providers") to detect the user's IP address. Without the IP address, they would not be able to send the content to the user's browser. The IP address is, therefore, needed for the content to be displayed. We endeavor only to use content from providers who use IP addresses only for the purpose of delivering the content. However, we have no influence on whether or not the third-party provider stores the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. If we know about it, we will inform the users.
The legal framework gives you the right to
- Information about your data.
- Rectification of inaccurate data and completion of incomplete data.
- Erasure of your data, in particular, if it is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in the Data Privacy Statement, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal grounds for the processing, your data has been unlawfully processed or you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Restriction of the processing of your data, in particular if you contest the accuracy of the data or the processing of your data is unlawful and you request the restriction of its use instead of its erasure.
- The right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit your data directly to another controller.
You also have the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Status as of May 17th 2018