You are hereLiebherr Group: Products & Services for China
Even as a student, I am treated as an equal colleague, and my ideas are taken seriously.
On a course of study, practical experience provides an important interface for later professional life. At Liebherr, students profit from world-wide internship opportunities, attractive remuneration and practical insight into the very broad range of duties.
What is waiting for you here:
Your added value
An internship can offer you the possibility of a future work contract or a trainee position after graduation.
During your internship, you will learn more about the career opportunities available at Liebherr.
Combine the internship with a thesis.
Gain experience and extend your skills and knowledge.
You will get an insight into the daily work at Liebherr and put the theory you learned at university into practice.
Liebherr has a global presence with over 130 companies and offers a wide range of opportunities for a practical semester abroad.
Possible areas of employment
- Human Resources: Assist with recruiting activities such as posting job openings, scheduling interviews, and coordinate candidate travel arrangements, etc.
- Engineering: Support of the engineering department (Planning of projects and experiments , Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing and Computer Engineering)
- Marketing & Sales: Communications and Journalism, Sales Administration
- IT: Technical trial and service
- Finance (including controlling, accounting etc.)
- Logistics and warehouse
Skills you should bring along:
- Running studies in the required areas
- Developed interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in the relevant field (ideally first practical experience)
- English knowledge
- MS-Office proficiency
- Results-oriented and reliable person, with dynamism, motivation, curiosity, integrity, an open-minded attitude, pro-active thinking
- Team player with responsible and independent working style
- Self-Development and initiative
- Participates in educational opportunities
- Dependability and flexibility