Bac pro Mécanicien Systèmes Avioniques (avionics technician)
Either alone or under the supervision of engineering managers, graduates of a technical baccalaureate for avionics technicians safeguard the maintenance, repair and deployment of aircraft.
Avionics is the term referred to in aviation technology to denote all electrical and electronic equipment on-board an aircraft. Among these are flight instruments. Mechanics of avionics systems are responsible for installing, removing, dismantling or assembling mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies. In addition, they adjust mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies and check them. The participation in tests and technical assessments is likewise part of the task profile.
At a glance
Prerequisite: French trade training school certificate (BEP) or equivalent
What we expect from you
- You are skilled technically.
- You have the power of observation.
- You have an interest in technical themes.
- You are able to read and explain technical documents.
- You are well versed in mechanics.
- You have excellent technical English skills.
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2
- Phone+33 5613528-28