Aside from direct entry, our Trainee Program is another opportunity for university graduates to enter the world of work. Within a pre-determined period of time, graduates pass through various areas and departments, gaining a comprehensive insight into the Company. They develop into entry level professionals who are able to work in a variety of roles.
Trainee Program – what we offer
Graduates who join the Trainee Program at Liebherr can get to know the inner workings of an innovative industrial company over a period of 18 to 24 months. Multidisciplinary thinking is particularly encouraged. The experiences that our trainees gather in the various departments ultimately form a solid foundation for their future career at Liebherr.
The Trainee Program is an important part of our employee development strategy. University graduates are given responsibility for particular tasks and areas from the beginning, and are involved in national and international projects. Some programs also include a stay at a Liebherr site in another country – in some cases this is mandatory, other times it is optional. Our objective is to train highly qualified and specialized entry level professionals who can be deployed internationally.
Some of our training programs include components such as joint seminars, excursions, trainee get-togethers, mentoring and more.
What we expect from you
- You must have a university degree from a university or technical college with a technical or commercial focus.
- You are interested in technical products.
- You have knowledge of one or more foreign languages (required at some sites).
- You are interested in national and international project tasks.
- You work independently, take a structured approach, and are results-oriented.
- At the same time, you are a team player, outgoing and flexible.