Apprentice MCC Maritime & Construction MachineryBiggleswade | Job ID 41699
- Job ID 41699
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our MCC Division based in Biggleswade for Two Apprentices MCC Maritime & Construction Machinery. To undertake a formal apprenticeship within the MCC Division with a view to a long term career with Liebherr-Great Britain as a Service Engineer whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- • To undertake a formal apprenticeship within the crane environment and undertake structured work based training.
• To attend designated college and industrial based training courses to augment the work based training.
• To complete all necessary NVQ qualifications and additional peripheral but relevant qualifications necessary for competence to work.
• To focus as a priority on all the company’s product types with a willingness to learn and develop skills on other products if required with a view to future developments.
• To investigate specific customer problems on a project by project basis, providing technical reports as may be requested from time to time.
• To provide assistance to other team members as and when required.
• Supports the team ethos by actively engaging in new challenges with a can do attitude.
• Drives customer satisfaction by following guidelines in relation to the company quality assurance manual.
• To work additional hours reasonably required to undertake the described duties.
• To undertake all duties predominately in the United Kingdom but also be prepared to travel and work outside of this territory as required from time to time.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• 4 GCSE’s or equivalent at A – C or 9 - 4 grade (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics and preferably a science based subject.
• Demonstrate a passion for the subject, the industry and their own personal development.
• Be articulate and able to communicate confidently.
• Smart and well presented.
• Team player.
• Flexible approach to work.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.