Apprentice - Cert III Electrotechnology ElectricianUnanderra | Job ID 38981
- Job ID 38981
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Pupils
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Reporting to the Technical Advisor, NSW you will undertake a 4-year apprenticeship in Cert III Electrotechnology Electrician (UEE30820). During this time, you will learn to service, maintain, and repair all types of Liebherr Tower Cranes equipment. Some of your duties will include servicing, diagnosing faults, completing repairs, maintaining, and overhauling of electrical/electronic components.
If you are a person who is passionate and committed to developing a long-term career with an innovative, industry leading, global OEM in the Mining industry, we are keen for you to apply for this role. There is no better way to learn, grow and develop your career than with Liebherr-Australia
Skills and Experience
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate II or pre-apprenticeship course in a relevant field desirable
- Electrical aptitude
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
- Passion for learning new things, sense of pride, high attention to detail
- Positive commitment to safety
- Hands on training and support for the duration of your apprenticeship
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 15th December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.