Regional Social Media CoordinatorHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 37884
- Job ID 37884
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr America
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Regional Social Media Coordinator is the central point of contact for developing and implementing the Refrigerators and Freezers marketing strategy through the effective use of social media including but not limited to: marketing and advertising campaigns; blogging; social networking sites; discussion boards and search platforms working in close cooperation with regional marketing and corporate.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Essential Job Duties:
- Participates in editorial conferences with European colleagues (In Europe and regular video conferencing).
- Facilitates global and local strategy meetings - selection of topics, preparation and co-ordination.
- Monitors; analyzes data; creates management reports and detailed evaluations of social media strategies.
- Researches, prepares and produces media assets (videos, images).
- Revises and approves translations from corporate.
- Writes region-specific articles and publishes content on appropriate social media channels.
- Trains potential internal authors on communication skills, editing and publishing of articles.
- Acts as point of contact for the central social media team.
- Replies to user inquiries and comments.
- Clarifies situations with specialists and customer service departments and facilitates conversations.
- Prepares monthly reports on occurrences in communication such as customer issues and inquiries.
- Initiates process improvements with regard to crisis, information and customer management.
- Implements Liebherr refrigeration social media strategy locally in cooperation with the regional marketing, corporate and management.
- Conducts local social media market surveys.
- Supports local website updates and changes in collaboration with the European team
- Leads the development and deployment of monthly newsletters to sales partners and consumers
- Remains current with emerging internet marketing trends, tactics, strategies and technologies.
- Designs market-specific social media campaigns.
- Content Creation: Develops interesting and engaging social media posts with renderings, imagery and video
Bachelors in a related field (e.g. marketing, advertising, journalism, communications), or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with social media platforms and marketing program development and implementation. Prior experience with domestic and/or commercial refrigeration and/or appliance knowledge is highly desired but not required.
- Travel domestically and internationally 15 - 20% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- This position is remote work eligible.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Farinas at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.